BMW SERVICE, REPAIR & MAINTENANCEFrom the moment we opened our doors 17 years ago, Encore Motorcars of Sarasota has been dedicated to one thing- "Your Satisfaction!” Through dedication and hard work, we've achieved a reputation that stands apart from the rest. We go above and beyond to make sure your car is fixed right and fixed right the first time.
TRAINING AND SKILLS
You can count on our team of factory trained, skilled technicians to conduct all major and minor repairs as well as maintenance for your BMW. We pride ourselves on being cost conscious for our customers. Whether it is an oil change, battery replacement, engine rebuild or transmission overhaul, we will take care of it in a timely fashion. Regardless of your cars mileage or condition we will treat it like one of our own. We have all the latest special tools and diagnostic equipment to make sure your car is in tip top condition.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
For your comfort we offer a clean, modern customer lounge. If your repair requires more than one day to complete, we have a free rental car waiting. We also give a complimentary car wash after each service visit. As an added convenience we have Saturday service hours from 8:00 am till 1:00 pm.
Encore Motorcars of Sarasota will guarantee all service performed on your BMW. All repairs are covered by a 12 month/12,000-mile warranty on parts and labor. If your car is under factory warranty for a specific repair, there will be no charge to you for any maintenance related to that specific repair.
ENCORE LOVES BMW'S
We have worked hard to assemble the best team in the business and we are ready to prove it! Call the service department at Encore Motorcars of Sarasota, the friendly, knowledgeable staff will be happy to help. Come see why Encore is the best!
BMW SERVICE Inspection I
- Change oil and oil filter
- Ensure engine is running at correct temperature
- Inspect power steering system, transmission, rear axle, fuel connections, fuel lines and tank for leaks
- Inspect the entire exhaust system for leaks and condition
- Inspect condition of front control arm and bushing
- Inspect entire brake system
- Inspect tires and tire pressure
- Diagnostic check
- Inspect fluid levels
- Inspect Battery
- Inspect all lights
- Lastly the technician will take a short road test with the vehicle to ensure that all inspection points are working correctly while on the road.
BMW SERVICE Inspection II
- All elements of Inspection I are repeated
- Inspect parking brake
- Replace spark plugs
- Replace Air filters
- Examine body for rust
- Oil Change
- Tire Rotation
- Front End Alignment
- Tune Up
- Service Check Up
- Check Engine Light
- Air Conditioning Service
- Engine Repair/Rebuild/Replacement
- Transmission Service/Replacement
- Timing Belt
- Cooling System
- Tires/Low Profile
- Fuel System
- Driveability Diagnosis
- Courtesy Check Up